Monday, November 11, 2013

“Liebster Award”

I can’t believe it; I have actually been nominated for a Liebster Award, and what makes it even more crazy is that I received two nominations, and neither one is from my mommy.

The first one comes by way of “A Latter-Day Teen” and the second “Nonsensical Murmurs”, both great blogs in their on right, and you should definitely go check them out.

Besides posting eleven random facts about myself and answering some questions I’m not really sure what I do here, I do recall watching the MTV Awards a few years back and everyone who won thanked their fans, their family and of course God, so I would like to do the same.

I would like to thank my fans, all three of you, the two people who nominated me and my mom.

I would like to thank my family, and no there is no cash prize that comes along with this award so you don’t have to call me to “catch up”.

And finally I would like to thank God; because without him/her none of this would be possible…hmmm thinking about it, considering my blog, this may be the work of the devil…so okay scratch God for now.

Anyway, on with the show…

Here are eleven random facts about myself. (Feel free to not read them)

1. The Incredible Hulk is my all-time favorite superhero.

2. I love to make people laugh, especially by talking about poop, farts and other things associated with the bum.

3. I love to people watch, because stupid people amaze the heck out of me.

4. When it comes to which I prefer, cats or dogs, the answer would be cats all the way…and not just because the slang name for them also happens to be one of my favorite body part on the ladies.

5. I am a gamer, I don’t care what system they’re for, I love/play them all.

6. I’m not a big reader, unless of course it comes in the form of a comic book.

7. I’m ashamed to admit this one considering how they are playing this season, but I am a New York Giants fan.

8. I freaking hate spiders, and will run from them just like Scooby runs from ghouls and ghosts.

9. I think both Democrats and Republics are full of crap.

10. I was born and raised in New Jersey, and I can tell you from personal experience that its moniker “The Armpit of America” is very much fitting.


11. I can’t stand Apple products, I think they are totally overrated and more of a hassle than they’re worth.

Alright time for the questions, there’s a lot of them because I’m responding to two nominations worth…so please bear with me.

(Asked by “A Latter-Day Teen”)

1. If you had to listen to one band or singer for the rest of your life, who would it be? Bon Jovi

2. What is your favorite color? Green…like the Hulk

3. The mountains or beach? Mountains…I’m too pale for the beach

4. How would you describe your style? Balding

5. What is your favorite Holiday? Halloween

6. What was the worst thing you did as a child? Tried to burn down my school

7. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Ireland

8. When you read the title "A Latter-Day Teen" what do you think about? The Latter Day Saints

10. What do you have to have before you leave the house? Pants

11. What would like to do before you die? Live

(Asked by “Nonsensical Murmurs”)

1. If you had to blog about one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Funny stuff, because I love to make people laugh

2. How many blogs belonging to different people do you read a day? A lot…

3. Do you blog regularly? No, I would love to, but unfortunately this crazy little thing called life gets in the way

4. How often do you read? Not often at all

5. What is your dream job? Retirement

6. What is your favorite animal? Cats

7. Where do you buy the majority of your clothing? Where ever my girlfriend wants to shop

8. Real of fake nails? Fake if I’m being hung on a cross, real if I’m building a house

9. How often do you dye your hair, if at all? Not at all

10. Long or short hair? Long on chicks, short on dudes

11. What is your favorite make up product? Umm not really sure on this one, being a dude and all, so I guess the makeup you use on Halloween

Now for my questions. (Here comes the boom)

1. How do you feel about dropping the kids off at a public pool (taking a poop in a public restroom)?

2. Have you ever stole someone lunch when at work?

3. Do you fart in public?

4. Stupidest thing you’ve ever done while you were drunk?

5. Have you ever been to jail/prison?

6. Have you ever turned a pair of underwear inside out just to get another day out of them?

7. Have you ever given a “homeless” person money just because you felt guilty, then afterwards saw them using it for alcohol and felt like an ass?

8. Would you rather get caught picking your nose or picking a wedgie?

9. Have you ever been in a house full of people who love you, only to feel sad because you didn’t get any love on Facebook, Twitter or any other form of social media outlet?

10. Have you ever voted for a president really expecting things to change for the better?

11. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the throat?

Whew that was a lot freaking of work, I hope it was worth it and that you enjoyed it.

Here’s my nominations:












And one more for good measure…


Whew…I’m finally done, thank God. I hope it wasn't too much for you to read, and I also hope this post won’t make you hate me, I swear this is it…I’m done.

MJM

29 comments:

  1. Luigi is on his way to personally "Thank You" for this illustrious honor and trial and tribulation. As this award has actually crossed my path several times in the somewhat recent past, I may allow your green self to travel to the mountains (instead of the beach) and find the hidden bottle in which I've hidden my responses to this Liebster. Although I recognize this may be difficult in Ireland, you can use your tactics of school burning techniques (properly honed by this time, I'm sure) and light the way to new horizons. In keeping with the spirit of the award, I provide one of the many posts concerning it. http://richrumple.blogspot.com/2013_02_17_archive.html

    Many Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry my friend, please don't kill me! I had no choice but to include you...if not "they" would have killed my butt gerbil.

      Delete
  2. HOLY CRAP I love it!! I'd have totally guessed that about you and spiders, by the way...but. Um. We should talk about Apple Products (again) as I'm a MAJOR fan of Steve Jobs. The Incredible Hulk KICKSASS (donkeybutt, sorry) and I knew Halloween was your total favorite!!
    Thank you SOO SOSO Much for including me! You rock! And vote for Pedro! Wha-hoooO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl how could I not include you...you are one of the best bloggers I know.

      Delete
  3. What Rich said but with a bottle of Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination, Michael. I'm all warm and fuzzy inside just knowing you thought of me for this. Ohhhh I can't WAIT to answer these questions! The way you answered yours--brilliant! I can see at least half a dozen new blog posts out of them---mostly I want to hear the story about burning down the school. You sound like a guy after my own heart. OK I will try to do you justice when I answer these crazy questions that only YOU could think up. BAHAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you know I keep it real, if you're going to write about your life might as well be honest...am I right.

      I was bored of the "normal" questions everyone asks, so I figured I would spice it up a little bit.

      I can't wait to see what you come up with.

      Delete
  5. Why thank you dear sir. I will humbly accept and add it to my huge inventory of bling- 'cause I'm JUST THAT GOOD. ANd I LOVE the new look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you got more bling than Mr. T and you're rocking it like a hurricane.

      Thanks, it's all thanks to Julie Madia.

      Delete
  6. The answer about nails . . . I snorted Coke Zero all over my (non-apple-product) lap top! Fuck me that was funny.

    We have a lot in common, and I'm finding more things everyday. I like farts, too. I love cats. Hulk is the shizz, and apple sucks. Though I'd live on the beach, mountains are cold. Brrr.

    And since I am in the process of reanimated my own blog from the death blow I dealt it recently, I will do this! Thanks for nominating me and all that horse shit I'm obligated to say. When will I do it? Meh, probably next week, but it'll happen.

    Great questions, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't really sure how to answer the nail question, but I think I did good, I think I "nailed" it huh huh.

      We rock, no doubt about it. Whoever doesn't like the Hulk needs to have their head examined...not hating, just saying. F' yeah Apple sucks!

      I can't wait to see what you come up with, and I hope you're not lying to me and planning on leaving me hanging because that wouldn't be nice.

      Delete
  7. So if New Jersey is the armpit, what does that make Iowa? Just wondering... thanks for the nomination! Now if history is any indicator of how quickly I'll turn this around, let's just say look for a post here next June... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iowa is the corn hole of the nation...not hating, just saying.

      Delete
  8. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other, let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the nomination. I am honored to be mentioned amongst such nerdy company!

    But as you know by now, Michael, I''m a bit dense when it comes to IT and blogging etiquette. Do I write my response to the questions posed here, as a comment? Or do I complete a special post on my own blog to answer them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime my friend.

      If you are up for it, and don't hate the crap out of me for nominating you, you create a blog post of your own...following the rules listed about in the picture.

      Delete
  10. That's some esteemed company you've got me there amongst! Awesomerockin' stuff :D

    Thanks for the nomination.

    Ya know, I might just do this - I was gonna duck out of the whole 'find 11 other bloggers' thing, but actually, I reckon I might just know some...

    Thanks - I was wondering what I'd write for tomorrow, and now I know :D You rock ;)

    Also, your answers......duuuuuuuuuuuuuude! Classic you :D At least you're true to yourself here, and you definitely succeed with the funnies ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you belong right up there with them...you're an ass kicker.

      C'mon don't flake on me, I would love to see what you come up with. Besides 11 is just a suggested amount, you can nominate any number you wish.

      I am also true to myself, mainly because the voices in my head know when I'm lying to them.

      Delete
    2. OOOOF! I didn't flake - here - http://summat2thinkon.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/donnerstag-im-deutschen-thanks-mike.html

      Delete
  11. Congrats on the Liebster nomination and thanks for mentioning me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for doing this post and making it fun to read! Thank you for mentioning me in the post, and to mention it all lot of people don't think about my blog name like that.

    Thank you again! alatterdayteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime my friend. Thanks for getting all this started, without you none of this would be possible.

      Delete
  13. First time to you blog. Popped over from Meno Mamma's link. Love your blog and will be back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for coming over and checking out my nonsense...you are freaking awesome.

      Delete
  14. I found you through Marcia's blog, and I will totally be back! I always refer back to my high school self as "an oblivious nerd." I was a huge nerd, but I had no idea that I was--so I had a blast!! Some of the best years of my life, when, by looking at old pictures, they should have been some of the most awkward and/or worst. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by, I really appreciate it.

      In one way or another we are all nerds...and there's nothing wrong with that at all.

      Delete